My presentation

 Hello everyone!

My name is Paula Gómez García, I am 20 years old, and I'm from a small city near to Malaga, but I'm closer to what it looks like as our friend geometry.

I wasn't very good at maths when I was a child but one of the branches that caught my attention was geometry, but how we can define it in a first view?

Geometry is in our everyday life, in everything we see, in our friendships, in our class materials, even in our food and that's what I'll talk about in my blog, what do you think is the relationship with food?

But in primary school as future teachers we have to know how to inculcate this knowledge in our students, and as an old primary student I understand the feelings that can be mixed in a classroom when they fail to learn about something as important as geometry, so we have to improve it seeing from a differente perspective.

It has an important influence in our life, as a result we have to learn about it and how to use it properly, things that I don't want to give away but that you will see in future posts, you know a clue but not the rest, or do you? You will find out soon... See you all attentively Tasting Geometry!😜
















Comentarios